A Homeowner’s Insurance Update
Many people think there is nothing they can do to control their cost of homeowner’s insurance. Let us change your thinking. Everyone here at our agency works hard to find ways to keep our clients’ personal lines insurance as low as possible. We understand how important having the right kind of homeowner’s insurance is. We also understand that you want your claims covered and you want outstanding customer service.
There are a number of things a homeowner can do to control premiums
- Make necessary improvements to your roof, siding, and other structural areas. For example, if your roof is 75 years old, it may be time to replace it. A new roof will reduce your premiums.
- Limit the use of trampolines. Trampolines are responsible for a large percentage of household injuries.
- Do you have a wood-burning fireplace or stove? These bad boys account for 36 percent of rural and residential home fires each year, according to the U.S. Fire Administration.
- Keep your yard free of hazards that might cause injuries.
- Do a bit of research before you get a dog. Some breeds cost more to insure. Dog bites account for one third of all homeowner’s liability claims.
At Partners Risk Services, our personal insurance products provide our customers with protection for their homes, automobiles and personal possessions, along with personal liability coverages.