How To Add Value To Your Next Business Insurance Renewal
Your business insurance is an important part of your overall risk management program. It is essential to have the best possible insurance coverage, competitive pricing, and the right insurer. We have found a number of factors that are important when renewing your business insurance program.
Your business insurance program should generally include commercial property, auto liability, professional liability commercial general liability, employment practices liability, workers’ compensation, flood insurance, and excess or umbrella liability.
Insurance Renewal Tips
- Provide complete information about your operation to your agent and insurer.
- Consider increasing your deductibles to save money.
- Use an independent agent like us. We are equipped and prepared to provide you with the best combination of coverage, price, and service.
- Let us market your program to a number of different insurers.
- Combine your business property, auto, and liability with one insurer into a package or business owners package. You will receive package additional premium discounts.
- Develop a safety program.
- Follow all OSHA regulations.
Putting a little extra effort into your next business insurance renewal can offer many rewards that include better coverage and lower premiums.
We are Independent Agents, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Partners Risk Services represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies, therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
Call Steve today!