Two thousand eighteen is off and running and whether you own or rent, it is a good time to lay a foundation of a solid personal insurance program. We are here to help you design the best possible personal insurance program. You never know what the future may bring, and having a solid insurance program is the best defense against the unknown events of 2018.
Some Suggestions to Make 2018 a Good Year
- Consider life insurance for you and your spouse. If you currently have life insurance, have us review your current program. Life insurance rates are low and life insurance provides real value to your financial program.
- Have you reviewed your home’s value? It is important that your replacement value be updated to make sure you are fully covered in the event of a loss.
- Have you purchased any new personal property of value like guns, art, or jewelry that need to be added to your homeowners insurance?
- Are you renting your home on one of the vacation rental sites? If so, your homeowner’s insurance may not provide the right kind of coverage.
- Are you using your vehicles for any business-related purposes? Have us review your coverage.
We are Independent Agents, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Partners Risk Services represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies, therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.